Connecting people to Christ, His Church, and His Community.
Our Shared Commitments
The things we strive for as we follow Jesus…
- The Gospel — We center our lives on the good news that through Jesus—grace changes everything!
- Authentic Worship — We join the historic and global church in worshipful response to the grace, goodness, and glory of God.
- Transforming Lives — We pursue intentional spiritual growth through prayer and studying God’s Word—forming our faith to become like Jesus is an adventure worth every effort.
- Genuine Community — We live with one another as a community of friends—doing life together and bearing witness to the reconciling power of the gospel.
- Generous Serving — We serve in mission toward the holistic good of ourselves and our neighbors in Kalamazoo, surrounding community, and the world.
- Attractive Witness — We live to draw others to Christ and use our God-given resources to start new churches, support local mission, and serve the global church.
We seek to be a dynamic church that lives out this mission and these values as people who…
by seeking spiritual transformation through engaging in personal and communal relationships with God through WORSHIP and seeking His will as members of His Kingdom in PRAYER.
by participating and investing in the church according to our spiritual gifts to come alongside one another to CARE for each other and GROW in our faith and friendships.
to SERVE and bless the greater community by contributing our talents and resource and WITNESS to them so that they can experience the church as a place to be loved, to belong, and to taste and see that the Lord is good.